Monday, June 28, 2010

Pardon My Dust!

Wow, it's been a while since I've been here... and these internets certainly do stir up some dust!

I should apologize for not writing more often, but then you've heard that song before, huh?

It's not that I have had a shortage of writing material. In fact, several posts zoom through my brain daily. Unfortunately, never when I am at the computer... or a notepad... or even a tube of lipstick. And then by the time I get to a computer or notepad (let's face it.. not gonna write with lipstick) the ideas have zoomed away.

But I want to write. I need to write. And as a writer, I want people to read my writing. Which is so much easier when I make it available. Oh, and people that hire writers... funny thing, they actually prefer that you, you know, write! Go figure!

So I'm not going to promise that I'll write more, cause I've done that already. I'm just gonna do it. And the proof will be in the pudding, er, posts.

2 comments:

Kahri said...

I look pudding AND posts. So I am happy either way. :-) Love ya, Mel!

Amelia Antwiler said...

you're forever in my google reader. So -- I'll read whenever you write. :D