Sunday, March 14, 2010

Little Miss Muffet with a twist

Little Miss Muffet
(that would be me for the purposes of this post)
Sat on a tuffet
(Ok, not sure what a tuffet is, but I was sitting in my car)
Eating her curds and whey
(ummm, yuck.. I wasn't eating any curds.. I was just driving)
When along came a spider
(a really big one!)
And sat down beside her
(actually, he fell on me as I adjusted my visor)
And frightened Miss Muffet away.
(Believe me, if I could have left the scene like the original Miss Muffet, I would have. Instead, I opted to stay in control of my vehicle despite the screaming and flailing of my arms. )

I would like to say no living creatures were harmed in this event, but that's just not true. The spider died a violent death.. and Miss Muffet survived to drive another day.

5 comments:

Kahri said...

poor little spider. Just see if another one comes to "hang" out with you. hahahaha.

Kahri said...

btw, Brittany thinks this post is hysterical and she says it would be just like her as well!

Amelia Antwiler said...

a tuffet is a small cushioned stool...

and I'd have yelp as if it had bitten me, which it wouldn't have, and then squished the heck out of it.

Very glad that you stayed on the road, too!!! :-D

Great post!!!!

Amelia Antwiler said...

yelp = yelped.

Which is ironic because the word verification was "bumbl"
As in - i bumbled that one. :-D

Connie Arnold said...

That's so funny! Glad I stumbled across it.