Wednesday, June 30, 2010

For far too long, my husband and I have been caught up in the busyness of life and it appears we have abandoned are artistic pursuits. For me, it was writing. As you can see, I'm three days and three blog posts running so I am taking steps. For my husband, it was picking up his guitar again. Just to give him an extra push, I submitted his music to CDbaby, who then distributed it to several digital outlets. I am so proud to say my dear hubby's music can be found on iTunes! You can also click on the link to the right that says "Hubby's music" and there you will find.. yes, you guessed it, Hubby's music. In the meantime, here is a video of one of my favorite songs of his. (Don't judge the video too harshly. I made it long ago, before aquiring editing software filled with bells and whistles.) Enjoy!


2 comments:

Kahri said...

I've always loved this song and video! I don't care that it's without "bells and whistles!" I think it adds to the charm! :-) Congratulations, Jim!!!

Kahri said...

I've always loved this song and video! I don't care that it's without "bells and whistles!" I think it adds to the charm! :-) Congratulations, Jim!!!