Monday, January 08, 2007

Blog... such a silly name for such a powerful tool

Never, ever underestimate the power of a blog.

A few months ago, an old friend from college found my blog. I went to his family blog and from there surfed on over to other blogs.. some bloggers I knew from school.. some I didn't. One particularly caught my heart.

I check Noah Steven's Blog daily... praying for a miracle. I can honestly say that the seeking I have done on Noah's behalf, has strengthened me and brought me so much closer to the Lord. I know he is moving in my life in a powerful way today, and I just know that it is because Noah took me back down to my knees.

I challenge each to you to go read about Noah, and all he has been through in his little life.. but also FEEL... (because it's tangible... it's not simply words) FEEL the Grace that is on this family. God has not abandoned them.. but He is with the broken hearted. Noah's mother faithfully updated us but I was amazed when she would ask that commenters leave prayer requests so she could pray for them, as they prayed for her. She is an inspiration and such a woman of God.

I don't know why bad things happen.. but I do know that unless there are valleys you cannot appreciate the mountains. I know that Noah touched more lives in his months than I have in my years.

So, read about Noah and see if he doesn't lead you to a closer walk with God as well.

http://noahsteven.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

Z said...

This is so true. We've known the Graves family and have been close friends for years... in fact, Janelle's family grew up with theirs. I am so encouraged with how this has drawn them closer to God instead of away. It stirs my heart in so many ways and I am determined not to take for granted the wonderful blessings we have been given.
Darren
(P.S. - I owe you an email with a promised "life" update.)