Friday, January 19, 2007

7 weird things about me... it's a meme thing.

Ok, I'm going to play... but I have to warn you, it's going to be difficult to narrow the field down to just 7.

1. Every once and while I develop a craving for a balogna and frito sandwich. And I don't even have to be pregnant! Although when I was pregnant and suffering from all kinds of morning sickness, the only thing I could eat was chili-cheese dogs from Sonic. Nothing like spicey, greasy to chili to soothe an upset stomach.

2. Possibly from my pregnancy diet, I gave birth to an 11 pound baby. (Ok, maybe that's not weird, but it is an accomplishment and I will mention it as often as I can)

3. Hubby and I got engaged 2 weeks after our first date. We married 3 months later. I don't know what took us so long. (Our first date was actually 15 years ago, next week)

4. I once ran a red light with Michael Richards (Kramer from Seinfeld) in my car AND a garbage bag full of cock roaches in my car. Ok, I can see this one might require some explaining. First, the Kramer part. He was the weird one.. not me, but the fact that I actually agreed to drive cock roaches around makes it appear that his weirdness rubbed off a bit. It was on the set of "UHF" and I was driving actors to and from the set. Incidentally, the cock roach scene was cut out of the final film. It should be known that I no longer have that particular car.

5. Oh, here's something weird. I am completely tone deaf. Absolutely. And yet, in high school, my drama club (or thespians, as we hated to be called) won first place in a state competition. The character I played had to sing. Using my artistic license, (which was much easier to get than my driver's license) I made her a punk rock singer, so talent wasn't all that necessary!

6. I attended ORU for 5 years. I have yet to officially graduate.

7. And finally, I have crooked pinkies. So crooked, in fact, that I can hold my hands, palms up, and touch my two pinkies together and my ring fingers together and, voila, i have made a perfect heart. I suppose that's what makes me so gosh darn loveable!

What about you? Can you think of 7 weird things? No.. I mean about you! Not about me!

6 comments:

Peculiar Blogs said...

drat! I was all set to start listing weird things about you!! Hmmmm, I am going to do this meme thing, too, sounds like too much fun. And since you and I LOVE being odd, it is perfect for us!! And, hey, you are so much weirder than Amelia!! Sorry Amelia!!!

Peculiar Blogs said...

I forgot to tell you, I mention #2 as often as I can. I tell EVERYONE that will listen about your large baby! Especially when people keep guessing about Ethan's size right now.

Anonymous said...

*LOL* For some reason - I'm rather sad about not being as weird as Mel. And I barely know her. This was not an easy list for me. I must be only weird in my imagination.

At least I have something to tell my brother when he tells me I'm weird. I can say, "Apparently not." *ROFL*

The Zandi Zoo said...

This was a great meme! LOL!
You should be proud about #2. I know I am impressed!!!! :-)

Z said...

You are SOOOO weird!

If you ever want to graduate ORU, maybe a bunch of us can get together and do the 3 mile "Fun Run" with you... good memories... good times! Then we can all go directly to Sonic and have chili-cheese dogs with cherry limeades.

DZ

Anonymous said...

I remember that punk rock performance so well...and everytime I hear "Kids in America" I think of that play!

Hope you're well,

Sam (nee' Tracy)