Thursday, April 10, 2008

A New Birthday for My Mom

I know many have been praying for my Mom and it has been felt! Yesterday she had her stem cell transplant. The put the stem cells back in that they harvested last month. The stem cell transplant will make such a difference in her recovery that the transplant coordinator told me this is her second birthday. Mom told me it was her third



  • December 31st - The Day She Was Born

  • September 14th - The Day She Was Born Again

  • April 9th - The Day She Won Her Battle Against Cancer

She will probably be in the hospital for at least two more weeks, but she is doing very well. I’m so looking forward to getting to go running around with my mom again!

To get a glimpse of what a stem cell transplant looks like, check out the video I put together on my mom’s blog


No comments: