Thursday, February 14, 2008

Melanie is still musing.. but with a little more style

A few days ago I got an e-mail from a reader of the blog "Melanie's Musings" It seems he was married to someone named Melanie, and just wanted to take the oppportunity to tell another Melanie how much he loved his Melanie. It was all very sweet. But he mentioned something in his e-mail about how one of my posts had touched him. The problem was, I had no clue what he was talking about.

So, on a hunch, I googled Melanie's Musings. And I found that I am not alone and I'm certainly not original. There were at least 6 other blogs featuring the musings of someone named Melanie.

Well, I have to stand out. I can't be like everyone else. I wore legwarmers with plaid skirts and hiking boots in jr. high school, for heavens sake! I have no desire to be just another Melanie who muses.

So, I embarked on this Extreme Blog Makeover. And I think I like it. It's me, and I've even googled the title, and no one else has it.

Let me know what you think!

2 comments:

Peculiar Blogs said...

I LOVE it!! I really really do!! And, no, you can not just be one of you many...you are too special! You have to stand out! I think it is great!!

Amelia Antwiler said...

VERY Nice. ;-D