Sunday, July 29, 2007

Cancer Sucks!

A couple of years ago my dad was diagnosed with prostate cancer that had metastisized to his bones. Unfortunately, it was agressive and had spread quickly. Fortunately, it responded aggresively to treatment and my dad is in good health with normal PSA numbers today.

A couple of weeks ago, my mom was diagnosed with Multiple Myeloma, a cancer of the blood plasma that effects the bones.

I have started a new blog to update everyone on my mom's condition and document all the miracles God is doing in our lives.. because He thinks cancer sucks, too!

Please pray with me for my mom's complete healing.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I will keep them both in my prayers Melanie! ((((HUG))))

Anonymous said...

Tell your mom we'll be praying for her, Mel!
Darren (& Janelle)