Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Drum Roll Please...

I have an announcement.

No, I'm not pregnant. But thanks for playing!

Actually I have just started a new blog! Yes, you heard me right. I now have two blogs to neglect and feel guilty about. Ok, three if you count that whole yahoo 360 thing, but it really only gets copied and pasted from here.

Why two blogs? Good question. And you can get the answer by surfing on over to melaniewalenciak.com

Don't worry. I'll still be here, keeping you updated on our adventures, playing meme games and posting photos.

And here's the thing, if I can find time to write in both blogs, I fully expect you to find time to read both blogs!

2 comments:

Amelia Antwiler said...

*L*
As long as I can subscribe through Bloglines, I'll read.

I've let my 360 blog to go dormant. Poor thing.

Happy Creating!

Peculiar Blogs said...

you ARENT pregnant?? DRAT! but YEAH on the blogs!! WOOHOO!!