Monday, March 27, 2006

Dillon and the Curly Hair


My Dillon... my little hobbit who is outgrowing his hobbit hole all to quickly. I'm sure he is already taller than Frodo or SamWise.. but he will always have his hobbit hair. I love his curls. His daddy loves his curls. His grandparents all love his curls. He hates his curls. Almost as much as I hated my straight, lifeless, not blonde, not curly hair when I was his age.

The other morning, he finally emerged from the bathroom, the smell of hair product wafting in the air. "I tried to tame my hair", he said with all the seriousness in the world, "but I didn't have a bull whip!"

Oh, Dillon...don't give up! Girls are gonna love those curls!

1 comment:

vintagebelfast said...

Hi Melanie! This is actually your niece Kimberly, from uncle Jim's sister Paula. I found you online while doing research on the Walenciak name. Never know who you'll come across :)

Just wanted to send some love ya'lls way and hope everyone is doing great. My email is kyarbray at hotmail dot com. Maybe we can play catch up on whats been going on if everyone's world.

take care and I love Dillon's curls, their absolutely perfect :)